He settles the childless woman in her home as a happy mother of children. —Psalm 113:9

June 15, 2010

Croutons

Notes from the Twitterverse to spice up this blog salad...

16:04 I wish I could find my wrist brace. #carpaltunnel #ow #

16:08 Found it! Yay! #lessow #

16:17 Cats made my office stink again in record time. Time to light some candles. #

16:48 Awesome stop-motion of old school video games from tea candles (via @thedailywhat) bit.ly/au6DCF #

17:08 Dear Solicitor: this is a dicey neighborhood, and I don't open my door to strange men. So you can stop repeatedly ringing my bell now, kthx. #

18:04 Lightning storm + low battery + hunger = time for noms. #

19:10 Sure wish the lightning would go away so I could get some work done w/o worrying about frying my laptop. #needasurgeprotector #

20:07 RT @jchutchins: Go to www.newsweek.com/, and do the Konami code (up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, enter). #

21:51 Head aches, wrist aches, I'm hungry and I'm sleepy. Does not bode well for #mynoedmo catch-up efforts. #

22:53 Got the next scene in line cleaned up. Brand new scene up next, but I'm out of steam. Time t o call it a night. #mynoedmo #

13:00 My sister's pet snake crawled up in my hair and got itself tangled there. That was certainly a new experience. #

13:54 Should have realized when I bought my office chair that leather and cats are unmixy things. #

14:02 Can't find a single working pen in my entire office. #

14:46 Oops. Apparently I ate @mnbauhaus 's hot dog. I thought he put it up for me. #

14:49 Taking my sketch pad outside to see if I can get inspiration for a new web design for m y client. #

Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter
Follow Jean on Twitter

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...