He settles the childless woman in her home as a happy mother of children. —Psalm 113:9

June 18, 2010

Croutons

Notes from the Twitterverse to spice up this blog salad...

16:24 Sis is taking her 4 yo grandaughter to KC for vacation. The grandkid, an avid Wizard of Oz fan, asked, "Will it be black & white in Kansas?" #

11:35 Dreamed I was on a bus seated b/t @amandapalmer & Lady Gaga. I just sat back and watched them converse. It was nifty. #

11:36 And then I woke up with "Alejandro" stuck in my head. #

11:46 Skipping workout today to get work done. I walked every day this week and my legs are tired and hurty. #

14:21 Blog: Hey, Teacher! Leave Them Kids Alone! b it.ly/d2Txgj #

14:50 Google Wave just quoted Firefly at me to tell me I needed to refresh. #awesome #

14:56 Better to have zits than wrinkles. RT @michaelianblack: I feel like acne keeps me young. #

15:01 RT @fablor: Sadly, WAY too true, RT @JoanofDarkKnits: sad truth behind most pet adoption ads: bit.ly/l5aNM #

15:10 RT @shanwrites: RT @Writers_Life RT @MildlyCreative Guilt Free Creativity | Rolling with the First, Dumb Thing bit.ly/cH8GRW #

< p class="loudtwitter">15:18 It's so cute (and a little jealousy-inducing), the way our dog absolutely adores my husband. #

15:54 Lazy lunch: a glass of milk and an oatmeal cookie. #

Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter
Follow Jean on Twitter

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...