He settles the childless woman in her home as a happy mother of children. —Psalm 113:9

June 20, 2010

Croutons

Notes from the Twitterverse to spice up this blog salad...

16:56 I now have a fully fleshed-out romantic heroine to go with my fully fleshed-out synopsis. #amwriting #

16:58 RT @KimEvey: I want to buy a restaurant just so I can put this sign up. twitpic.com/1y8g88 #

17:00 Time to go do chores. Here's hoping I don't have a heat stroke. #

21:20 Kids across the street have a bouncy castle. There is much screaming and squealing in the air. #

22:45 Knew I should've waited till next week and watched both halves of the Doctor Who finale in one sitting. So wishing I did. #

22:54 Was going to write after I watched, but I don't think I can tear my brain away from that episode. #

13:46 Today's post-Bible-class lazy agenda: hang hummingbird feeder, DIY pedicure, watch a movie, read. Maybe a character workshop later. Maybe. #

Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter
Follow Jean on Twitter

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...