He settles the childless woman in her home as a happy mother of children. —Psalm 113:9

June 19, 2010

Croutons

Notes from the Twitterverse to spice up this blog salad...

17:28 The news just told me a new study found that fair-skinned redheads are genetically predisposed to sunburns and skin cancer. I am SHOCKED! #

12:34 Today's agenda: writing, housework & yard work. Tomorrow's: LAZINESS! #

13:34 Might be time to move my desk away from the window. With this mulberry tree right outside I end up bird-watching more than working. #

14:07 Trying to find notes I wrote about an idea for a mainstream romance a while back, and coming up empty. #amwriting #

15:05 Blog: Flash Fiction: Hollywood After Dark - bit.ly/9DYVZI #

15:15 Found my notes! #amwriting #

15:29 This is more than just notes. It's a fully fleshed-out synopsis. I think it's time to write this thing. #amwriting #

15:55 Heat index is 105 today. I guess it's really summer. #

Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter
Follow Jean on Twitter

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...