He settles the childless woman in her home as a happy mother of children. —Psalm 113:9

June 22, 2010

Croutons

Notes from the Twitterverse to spice up this blog salad...

16:04 In related news, my 2 yo nephew could not be any cuter. #

16:25 What she said. RT @merriehaskell: I think I *could* be one of those highly productive writers, were I able to go to the dayjob loads less. #

16:33 On my bro's property (adj. to mom's), found a redbud tree and a rose of sharon that are small enough to transplant. Taking shovel next time. #

20:49 So... was that a CGI snake Salma Hayek danced with in Dusk Til Dawn? [via @jchutchins]: bit.ly/bTzuin #

21:14 Blog: MyNoEdMo: Changing Gears - bit.ly/ch5DLi #

21:45 Sketching out my cast of supporting characters for project codename: Identity Crisis. #amwriting #

22:03 June bugs keep flying into my window. Nibblet is mesmerized. #

22:21 Think I've got a pretty good supporting cast to round out the new novel. Now to reward myself by turning in early w/ a good book. #amwriting #

12:58 Having trouble getting my head in the game today. #

13:11 Holding Pete's the only way to keep him from barking incessantly @ the cable guys in our back yard. Hard to work one-handed. #

13:17 Can't decide whether to take on a new client/job right now. Already feeling over-extended, but we could use the money. #

14:00 Blog - MyNoEdMo Spotlight: Kim Foley - bit.ly/bXZegB #

14:31 Finally got my thrombophilia panel results. Everything was normal/negative, so that's not my problem. #

14:32 Next step: examining my lady innards. Need to get better insurance first, though. #

Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter
Follow Jean on Twitter

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...