He settles the childless woman in her home as a happy mother of children. —Psalm 113:9

June 23, 2010

Croutons

Notes from the Twitterverse to spice up this blog salad...

16:53 Finally have a breather while all my client projects are on hold, pending either payment or feedback, to work on my own web site. #

17:25 It's not a good thing to forget the name & url of your web host. #

22:07 Just launched the new Task Wrangler web site: bit.ly/aqr9et #

22:34 Time for some gingerale and #amwriting. #

00:03 #amwriting got sidetracked by new client negotiations, but not before I wrote a 270-word intro that I don't hate. #

00:04 But now I'm too fried to go on. Bedtime for Sleepy Jean. #

11:24 Busy day shut inside w/ a last-minute rush Wordpress project. #

14:14 Sigh. Cleared my schedule to spend today on Super Urgent Rush Project, and now it's held up on the client's end. #

14:15 (Sent that last tweet from the wrong account initially. Sorry if you got it twice.) #meaculpa #

Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter
Follow Jean on Twitter

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...