He settles the childless woman in her home as a happy mother of children. —Psalm 113:9

June 4, 2010

Follow Friday: "I Covet Your Craftiness & Creativity" Edition

I like to think of myself as a crafty and creative person. But the truth is that, apart from semi-annual forays into sewing or paper crafts, my craft repertoire is pretty much limited to knitting. And as much as I try to be creative on a daily basis, compared to these bloggers, my creativity is just plain limited.

Swell Designer - Photography, graphic design, drawing, jewelry making... I'm not sure there's anything Alexa Westerfield can't do. I've been following her adventures in craftiness and design for a while now, hoping to gain inspiration, but mostly just constantly shaking my head with envy. She's one talented gal.

Mad In Crafts - This blog features some seriously cute DIY & budget-friendly home decorating ideas. These are a little more within my skill-set, and yet, I am still filled with envy because I always lack the time to implement any of these ideas in my own home. And yet I keep reading as I dream of some far-off someday when I'll figure out how to make the time to cuten things up around here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...