He settles the childless woman in her home as a happy mother of children. —Psalm 113:9

July 2, 2010

Croutons

Notes from the Twitterverse to spice up this blog salad...

18:50 Today I managed to work out and buy groceries. Otherwise, I've been pretty useless. #

23:11 FINALLY woke up enough to get some work done. Probably have another hour before I get sleepy again. #

23:13 Think I spent more time this week on accounting/trying to get paid than on actual billable work. #

23:49 Yosaffbridge on Etsy! (no, you can't buy her): bit.ly/a7DxBa #

10:28 Oy, allergies. My eye hurts. Ow. #

11:45 Go tta say, HostSo's tech support team is awesome. They always fix my problem within an hour (or two at most) of submitting a ticket. #

12:29 Customizing this theme I picked for my TW blog might be more complicated than I want to deal with. At least till I've had lots more coffee. #

12:59 Time to get around and go meet Big Sis & grandniece for workout. Be interesting to see how that goes w/ our 4 yo personal trainer present. #

15:31 Workout w/ grandniece in tow went well. We walked while she rode her pretty pink princess bike (with pink streamers -- I kinda want one). #

16:00 My sl eeping cat just fell out of the windowsill. #

Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter
Follow Jean on Twitter

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...