He settles the childless woman in her home as a happy mother of children. —Psalm 113:9

July 3, 2010

The Task Wrangler Is All New

Well, I was going to say that I would be using my usual Follow Friday slot for some shameless self-promotion, but we're 11 minutes into Saturday as I type this, so it's too late. No Follow Friday for you! But the self-promotion continues apace.

I've been a busy bee lately over at The Task Wrangler, where I finally launched my new web site last week. Earlier this week I also launched a semi-regular newsletter, The Task Wrangler Report, which you can subscribe to right here to keep up with news and special offers in a more timely fashion than waiting for me to get around to talking about it here.

And then tonight, in the final step in my plan for world domination finishing my web site, I launched a blog, where I'll be offering news, how-to tips and advice on blogging, SEO and social networking. Check out my first post, How To Hire a Virtual Assistant, if you've been wondering what exactly that entails.

After all of that, I think I've earned myself a holiday weekend. Good thing there's a holiday conveniently scheduled this Sunday. Too bad that means I have to spend my Saturday cleaning the house I've been neglecting in favor of all this new web site stuff before my mother-in-law comes over to help us commemorate the founding of our nation with a cook-out. Or possibly take-out, depending on the weather.

At any rate, everybody have a good weekend, and a happy 4th!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...