He settles the childless woman in her home as a happy mother of children. —Psalm 113:9

November 17, 2010

Holly Lisle Offering Free Plot Outline Mini-Course

Guess what, fellow writers? The awesome Holly Lisle, whose story and character crafting advice is some of the best I've ever encountered, is offering up her seven-week Plot Outline Mini-course for FREE! Here's the link.

I've never been able to afford any of her premium noveling courses, but I've found the wealth of free advice on her web site to be extremely helpful, so you can bet I'm signing up for this. It might be just thing thing I need to transform my NaNoWriMo project from a jumbled mess of stream-of-consciousness ideas into an actual, coherent story.

Speaking of my NaNo project, last night as I hunkered down to bring my word count up to speed, I had a breakthrough and realized how the story ends. Now that it has a definite sense of direction it's really starting to take shape. I'm starting to feel confident that by the end of the month I'll have some decent raw material to work with. And best yet, my main NaNo goal for this year has been accomplished: I'm excited about writing again. Hoorays!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...