He settles the childless woman in her home as a happy mother of children. —Psalm 113:9

December 10, 2010

Sleepy Jean is ready for the weekend.

You guys, I'm tiiiiired. Did I say that already? Well, I still am. I've been hard at work and hyper-focused for like the last 14 days or so on building up and marketing my Web Wrangler blog, trying to sound like I'm some kind of expert that knows what she's talking about. So far I've succeeded in gathering a lot more Twitter followers, and that seems to be translating into a few more blog readers, but I'm not having a lot of luck signing new subscribers to the newsletter. I guess tons of free info isn't that much of an incentive. Eh, I need to be patient and give it more time.

But I'll give it more time next week, because I'm taking this weekend off. I worked through last weekend and I'm really feeling the lack of rest. So rest is what this weekend is all about. Well, mainly. Apart from a couple loads of laundry and finally hauling the empty Christmas ornament boxes back out to the garage, my plans don't involve much more than sleeping and reading and knitting and sipping hot cocoa and watching Christmas movies and looking at the fun, non-work parts of the Internet. Hopefully this will re-energize me enough to work straight through until Christmas Eve, because I'm taking off Christmas Eve through New Years Weekend, and I've got a lot to get done before then.

And if I've been neglecting you these last few weeks, I will try to touch base with you over the weekend. I mean it.

1 comment:

manoah said...

Hi Babe! It's Manoah from LJ! Glad to hear you are taking a rest this weekend.

We had a party at our place last night and I slept until 11 this morning! Gah, I never do that anymore! I opined to the husband that having a party is nice, but attending a party is ever so much easier! At least my house is clean. Heh.

*smooches you*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...