He settles the childless woman in her home as a happy mother of children. —Psalm 113:9

April 12, 2011

365: 3

Today I got dressed for going to the clinic to have blood drawn and renew my thyroid med:


Stats: 
Weight - 189, according to the clinic scales
Mood -  A little tired, but okay
Bathroom - beggin' for a cleanin'

I weighed myself at home right before I left for the clinic, and my scales read about 184 (see, this kind of fluctuation is why I don't weigh daily). So I guess from now on I should just add five pounds to whatever my crappy cheap bathroom scales read for accuracy. At least it's not a 10 pound difference like I originally thought.

The other not-so-fun thing I did today: picked up Rob's cremains from the funeral home. Yes, it's been almost two months. I don't know how long they've been ready for pickup, but nobody ever called to notify us. And we kept putting off calling them, because... well, because we just needed a break from sad business for a while. But now he's home, and his ashes are being kept next to Gina's, just like he wanted.

1 comment:

Hope said...

I hope your day gets better. Sorry to hear that the funeral home never called you & you had to take the initiative on that. I think funeral homes really should do the calling . . .

Thanks for your solidarity on my last post. I'm sorry you had to go through the same things I did during childhood. I hope you can find healing. (((Hugs)))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...