He settles the childless woman in her home as a happy mother of children. —Psalm 113:9

May 2, 2011

365: 18

It's a rare Monday that I get dressed and leave the house:


Stats:
Weight - 176ish
Mood - a little frazzled

Normally, Thursdays are Errand Day, but Matt ended up being able to take his final online over the weekend, and there was an errand he wanted to run, so he convinced me to switch it up this week. Which means I spent all day running all over town getting stuff done. Not everything -- I didn't have time to hit the bank or the pharmacy, so I'll have to do those tomorrow now. I can't really say I'm a happy camper. I have a feeling that this is going to throw my whole week off and now I'm going to spend all week playing catchup.

So I'm trying to get in a quick blog post, answer client e-mails and then log my 250 words for the day before it's time to stop and celebrate the end of the semester and the beginning of Matt's summer vacation. And I guess now we're also celebrating the death of Bin Laden, which: YAY!, although it seems like his capture might have been a little more satisfying.

At any rate, we now have wine and fancy cheese and fancy bread and some fancy salmon pate, so we'll be having a fancy little celebratory dinner tonight. Unless he decides he's more in the mood for pizza, which is a distinct possibility. I certainly didn't marry the man for his decision-making and sticking-to skills, is all I'm going to say about that.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...