He settles the childless woman in her home as a happy mother of children. —Psalm 113:9

May 4, 2011

365: 19

Another pre-workout picture, and the return of the fishin' hat:


Stats:
Weight - 176ish
Mood - Distracted

It's been two weeks since I've done any running, so I pushed myself to start back up today. Instead of counting paces and doing run/walk intervals as normal, this time I just kept running until I ran out of steam--about a quarter of a mile, the farthest I've ever run in a single stretch. And I gotta tell ya, that was supremely stupid and is totally NOT the way you should do it. I literally felt like I was having a heart attack afterwards. Like, I thought maybe I should lie down on the sidewalk and call 911 literally, not "I'm saying literally when I mean really" literally. But because I come from the sort of stubborn stock who needs more concrete evidence that we're actually dying before we'll make the fuss of calling for help, I kept walking, and I didn't pass out, and I didn't die. I didn't even throw up, although that was touch and go for a couple of minutes.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...