He settles the childless woman in her home as a happy mother of children. —Psalm 113:9

November 25, 2013

We're Moving!

Well, the blog's moving, I mean. Sort of. I've decided to retire Daydream Believer permanently (although I'll leave it standing for archival reasons). Meanwhile, I've started a new blog, A Sensible Wife, that will cover a lot of the same ground, albeit in less of a Dear Diary kind of way and more of a "Hey readers, here's some cool stuff you should see!" kind of way.

I'm not sure yet how much I'll touch on fertility health at the new place -- I'm sure it will come up at some point, but right now I'm kind of in a place where I don't really want to put too much of myself out there in that regard. So I'll have to play that by ear as those issues come to the fore. What the new blog will cover, in addition to natural and holistic health and wellness, is mainly sustainability, preparedness and frugal living. This post will give you more detail and let you know whether A Sensible Wife is your cup of tea. But I think it's going to be a lot more fun and informative, and a lot less whiny and morose. That's my intent, anyway.

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...