He settles the childless woman in her home as a happy mother of children. —Psalm 113:9

February 20, 2007

It is a BEE-YOO-TEE-FUL day today. It's a perfect day to be out and about, sipping coffee or tea at sidewalk cafes and window shopping at trendy little boutiques and playing in the back yard with your poodle and basking in the spring-like sunshine. It's a really sad day to be cooped up in an office whittling down your stack of files. Guess which one of those is me today?

Sigh.

At least I got to take in a little bit of sun on the way to the gym, where I did another round of Pilates. I'm pretty sure I'm going to be sore the rest of the week. But it'll be worth it if, by the time spring is here to stay, I can fit back into my flouncey skirts and capris pants. I'm as sick of my winter wardrobe as I am of snow, but right now my winter clothes are all that fit me. Not good, y'all. Not good.

I wish I had time to talk about TV, because Heroes kicked all kinds of hiney last night, and TAR is back, and it's All Stars, even! I don't have time to construct a coherent post about any of it, but if anybody wants to gab about it in the comment trail, come on in. Lost and Survivor are also on the menu, as are Gilmore Girls and Veronica Mars. And Supernatural. BSG, too, if you want to convince me that I should hang in there because it will get good again.

I watch too much TV.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...