He settles the childless woman in her home as a happy mother of children. —Psalm 113:9

May 23, 2008

Blogging when I'm not blogging

If you're reading this via RSS, then you probably have no idea, but over on my sidebar are several little mini blogs, for those of you who for some weird reason feel the need to keep up with me throughout the day, even the days when I don't have anything worthwhile to write in this space (sort of like today). To the immediate right is my Google Reader favorites feed, which lists the articles I find the most interesting, and right under that is my del.icio.us feed, with links galore, updated fairly frequently.

In the next column you have my Twitter feed, so you never have to wonder, "What's Jean doing right now," unless that's a question that's keeping you awake at night, in which case you can rest easy on the assumption that I'm sleeping and dreaming extremely weird crap, because that's all I do late at night these days.

Beneath that is my Ficlets feed. If you don't know what a ficlet is, it's essentially a tiny fragment of story, which anyone is welcome to add to in the form of a prequel or sequel. I'm currently making it a goal to contribute at least one a week.

And if that's not enough for you, you can always check out my other blogs.

Which is all to say that the rate of updates here is likely to continue being pretty slow this summer while I buckle down and finish my novel, but this page will continue to be updated in plenty of other ways.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...