He settles the childless woman in her home as a happy mother of children. —Psalm 113:9

May 31, 2010

Croutons

Notes from the Twitterverse to spice up this blog salad...

18:59 Meant to finish cleaning house today, but instead camped out on my patio finishing @pamelaribon 's Going In Circles. Fun read. #

19:02 In related news, I'm officially much too much of a wuss to ever even contemplate trying roller derby. Pain and me are best un-mixy. #

19:08 I thought that this (trunc.it/8eztl) was the most awesome thing I'd seen all day. But then I saw this: trunc.it/8f093 , FTW. #

19:43 Awesome, Eleatta! RT @eleattasart: Word about Durham Dreams is spreading! bit.ly/aqUYCK #

20:56 Sadness. RT @omarg: RT @ebertchicago Today: Del Toro is off "The Hobbit." Last week: Del Toro announced he wouldn't film it in 3D. #

21:38 is going out to get take-out, which means she must put on real pants. More sadness. #

23:12 Next on my reading list: The Fire King by @marjoriemliu. Gonna go get in bed and start it now. G'night! #

12:36 Blog: Memorial Day - www.sleepyjean.net/2010/05/memorial-day.html - flag pic by @PhotosbyLiz . Isn't my baby sister talented, y'all? #

12:39 is enjoying her day off. Getting ready to watch Sherlock Holmes (finally) with Matt. #

Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter
Follow Jean on Twitter

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...