He settles the childless woman in her home as a happy mother of children. —Psalm 113:9

April 29, 2011

365: 16, and a word count

This is actually from yesterday, about to go run errands with Matt:


Stats:
Weight - 176ish
Mood - good

I was pretty happy at the time because I could fit into another button down that I haven't been able to wear for quite a while, and my jeans are starting to feel a little roomy. Yesterday was a pretty good day.

I don't have a picture for today, because this has not been a good day, and taking my picture is the last thing I feel like doing. Allergies are making me miserable despite taking a double dose of Claritin, and I'm scrambling to get stuff done in time to get in a workout before tonight's Bible class. And the day started out with having an unpleasant go-round with the clinic where I was trying to get my birth control prescription renewed, which was doubly upsetting because I don't even want to renew the gorram prescription, but Matt's afraid that I'll be wrong about my body needing six months or more to adjust enough to get pregnant, and he wants more time to build up his business so I won't have to work so hard, and all of this is fodder for a whole 'nother post. Suffice to say that this morning was filled with tears and frustration.

On a happier note, I did get some writing done today -- 504 words. Yesterday I just wrote a couple of hand-written pages of background for my antagonist, but I'm pretty sure it amounted to more than 250 words, and that still counts toward the challenge. So, go Team Me on the writing front.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...