He settles the childless woman in her home as a happy mother of children. —Psalm 113:9

April 26, 2011

Breather

With my business blogging course launch behind me and all of my client projects on hold awaiting either payment or feedback, I had a little bit of a breather today to exercise my right brain. Everything I've been doing lately has been so left-brain leaning, it felt good to focus on purely creative stuff for a little while. I met and exceeded my 250 Word Challenge goal (by about 1,200 words), and then I came here and made a new spring/summer theme for my blog. I don't know about you, but I think it's purdy.

I couldn't be bothered to take a picture today, partly because the weather just has me feeling too lazy and bleah. Also irritated, because all this rain is seriously frelling (remember Farscape? Sigh.) with my workout routine. Of course, the other reason for no picture is because all this creative hyper-focus tends to make me forget little things like personal hygiene. Thank you, Lord, for blessing me with a tolerant and understanding husband. I suppose I should probably tear myself away from the computer and go hose off, though, for his sake if nothing else.

4 comments:

E D said...

I dig the colors!

Hope said...

I love the new theme/colors! So bright and cheerful! It was a really wonderful surprise when I clicked over today. :-)

I think it's great that you're getting so much creative work done. You sound like you're feeling really good about yourself. :-)

Jean Bauhaus said...

Thanks! :D

Jean Bauhaus said...

Thanks, Hope! And you're right. It's weird how something as simple as doing something creative has such a positive impact on my mood and self-image.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...