He settles the childless woman in her home as a happy mother of children. —Psalm 113:9

May 9, 2011

365: 21

Chilling at home today:


Stats: 
Weight - 176ish
Mood - Distracted

I actually went to get groceries earlier, but I was in too much of a rush to stop and snap a pic. The only differences would have been different pants and no glasses.

I didn't weigh this weekend, so I'm not really sure where my weight's at right now. I was partly too busy to remember, and also partly too afraid to, since last week wasn't such a great sticking-to-the-diet or working-out-regularly week, either. This week I have to get myself all the way back on the track. So far so good, even though it's only Monday.

Next Monday I have an appointment at the women's clinic that handled my last pregnancy and MC. I'm really not looking forward to it. Oh, and I forgot to update you on the BCP saga: after thinking the OU clinic was my savior and making the appointment with them JUST BECAUSE they told me they'd write me a temporary prescription to tide me over until the exam, no problem, just have the pharmacy fax over a renewal request, the doctor there declined the renewal. And of course I didn't learn this until the day after I would have gotten my examination and my new prescription if I'd gone to the other clinic (I just thought they were taking their own sweet time about it). So as of right now, I'm not on the pill.

And no, Matt's still not on board with keeping it that way. I'm not either, really, when I use my rational brain and stop thinking with my ovaries. We really need to get our finances turned around first. And it would definitely be nice to have decent insurance and better options for prenatal care, instead of having to rely on sliding-scale clinics and Family Planning for this stuff. But then we get into the only insurance carrier I could find with maternity coverage on their personal insurance plans requiring you to wait a full year until you can actually use that coverage, and that's a rant/whinge for a whole 'nother post.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...