He settles the childless woman in her home as a happy mother of children. —Psalm 113:9

March 19, 2007

They still like me!

I just came from my performance evaluation, where I received a glowing review and the highest raise my supervisor was allowed to give me. I gotta admit, that surprised me a little--I went in fearing that all of my writing and blogging on company time was going to come back to bite my hinder. But it seems like all of the relevant folks are perfectly happy with my job performance, so I can just keep on doing what I'm doing. Plus, yay raise!

Speaking of doing what I'm doing, I made my thousand words this morning, so yay for that too. Now I need to balance out the rest of the day between filing, blogging and giving my web site some attention.

Apart from our usual weekend chores, Matt and I enjoyed a lazy weekend. He spent a lot of time on guitar practice, and I got a lot of reading done. I also started knitting again. My hand and wrist hurt, but I kept going, and I'll elaborate on my output later in the knitting blog. We also got a little further along in our Farscape viewing, and are now this close to the end of season 2. Matt, amazingly, liked the first season better, and isn't really enjoying the second season, which gives me fear that he'll actively HATE season 3, something I didn't think possible. I guess this proves that whole "opposites attract" theory.

My favorite part of the weekend, of course, was the naps we took. Mmm, naps. That's what weekends are made for.

Oh! I almost forgot about Dakota's birthday party. It was cute, but if you've ever been to a baby's first birthday party then you don't really need me to expound on it. I took plenty of pictures and I'll try to get one posted here later. For now, I've got a lot to do, so I'd best get to it.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on a glowing review!

Jean Bauhaus said...

Danke!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...